English
Ever since I went out with friends from Douglus College to karaoke, I'm interested in harmony songs from then on. Although I'm not a professional singer and I'd have to tense my vocal cords to accomidate high pitches, it is enjoyable to sing harmony with others. According to Eva, my friend Stevi really sounds like a popular Chinese singer call Stefany Sun. For similarity reguarding to voice mimicing, I'd give her (my friend) 80% because her style is kinda different than Stefany. I'd like to sing harmony with her again if we decide to go to karaoke; however, I'd have to prepare myself before I go.
Recently I've downloaded songs from a Chinese pop girl group call S.H.E. In general, they sounded ok as a group; however, I favour one of the singer call Ela only. I like her not only by appearance, but also her singing style since her voice is the richest among the group. I've like rich voice singers ever since I encounter (as listened to) a Japanese singer call Misia, and from then on, I've found other singers such as Nakashima Mika, and Onitsuka Chiniro.
中文
自從上次與DC的朋友們一起去唱過K後
最近一直對合聲的曲子很感興趣
雖然說我並不是什麼一流的歌手
而且時常要拉嗓子去唱女生的聲部
But, I enjoy it.
就如Eva所說的Stevi的聲音跟孫燕姿真的好像
要說相似度的話我會給80%
畢竟他還是有他個人的Style, 所以不算100%
有機會還想跟他一同去唱K一次
但在此之前我要先把合聲練好^^
--------------------------------
話說最近喜歡上了S.H.E的歌
老實說...只是喜歡Ela的聲音罷了
不知道怎說...我就是比較喜歡厚一點的聲音
好比像 Misia, 中島美嘉, 鬼束千尋等等的
No comments:
Post a Comment